When you move with Sam Removals you are bound by the following terms.
Removals Terms and Conditions
- Sam Removals (Carrier) is not a common carrier.
- It is agreed that the person delivering any goods to the Carrier for carriage is authorised to sign the Contract herein.
- The Sender warrants that the package contains no explosive, volatile spirits or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature and that the package and its contents will cause no damage or danger to other goods or the Carrier.
- The Carrier's charges for carriage shall be payable by the Sender.
- If on demand any person fails to pay charges due to the Carrier in respect of any service rendered by the Carrier the Carrier may detain and sell all or any of the goods of the other person which are in its possession and out of the moneys arising from the sale retain the charges so payable and all charges and expenses of the detention,and sale and shall remainder the surplus if any, of the moneys arising from the sale and such of the goods as remain unsold to the person entitled thereto. Any such sale shall not prejudice or affect the right of the Carrier to recover from the person or persons liable to pay the same any charges due or payable in respect of any such service or detention and sale.
- The Carrier may arrange with any other person, firm or corporation to undertake the carriage hereby contracted for, or services ancillary thereto and these special conditions shall (mutatis mutandis) apply to such person, firm or corporation its servants or agents whilst in the course of undertaking any such carriage or services as though he, it or they were between the Carrier.
- Freight shall be payable whether goods are delivered to a Consignee or not and whether damaged or otherwise. Under no circumstances will any payment for carriage be refunded.
- The Carrier accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of or incidental to the carriage or any service ancillary thereto whether due or alleged to be due to misconduct or negligence on the part of the Carrier or not.
- The Carrier accepts no responsibility by any delay.
- These conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria wheresoever the Contract was made any proceeding in respect of any matter or things against the Carrier shall be instituted or carried in the State of Victoria only.
- No claim against the Carrier shall be brought unless lodged in writing at the office of the Carrier within seven days after delivery of the goods, or in case of non-delivery within thirty days of the date of this contract.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device